Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ahoy!

Welcome, Bienvenue etc.
This is a very optimistic venture. It's the start of a new era, a fresh page has been turned to and I am ready to take on the cyber-galactic blogging world. Head on. Fierce. Ready.

A little about me - I am Duchess, a student, fashionista, shopaholic, whatever you may describe me. I have this thing, unexplainable really, about style and fashion - clothes, bags, shoes, accessories in general. You see, instead of studying or doing an assignment, one may find me glued to the pages of net-a-porter or polyvore. Yes I am that little bit obsessed with fashion. You may say, I have a "passion for fashion" however cringe-worthy it may sound. Yikes. I must confess I have put this on past CV's when applying for retail jobs however I have come to the realisation that retail is not for me - I do love the fashion, but I really hate being nice to customers - all day long.
So, here I am about to start on this venture - here's hoping this blog is successful, that it reaches out to all of you ever so interested in fashion, style, commentary or just random things.
Over the next few days, weeks, months, years - however long it takes for my blog to become successful - I will be writing down my thoughts, ideas, a-ha moments and blimps of creativity for you all. I hope you will enjoy the journey with me.
- The Duchess.

To whet your appetite:

No comments:

Post a Comment