Tuesday, November 16, 2010

StreetStyle

I have this thing, ok obsession, with street style. Like, I go on The Sartorialist and Street Peeper daily. multiple times. gah - but I just can't get over it - some people out there are just so stylish and...fashionable.
Not to be all like cliché or anything but seriously, they give me such inspiration for how to dress and to be individual. because in the end thats what its all about - its not about following the crowd but making your own footprint in the world.
I really enjoy seeing how different parts of the world have a unique and individual style. It puts a whole different perspective on living in Australia where, whilst there is a prominent style and fashion ethic, it lacks the pizzaz of Europe.
Take a look at some of my Polyvore sets featuring the best of street style.














No comments:

Post a Comment